Mohammad Irfan PSL, Mohammad Irfan death
Mohammad Irfan: PSL

From the past few days, on social media, the rumors of the death of Mohammad Irfan of Pakistan are going viral. After this news, his fans were drowned in sorrow.

There were calls to sympathize with the bowler’s family. After which this bowler was forced to face and said that he is fine. Nothing happened to them. But such news has upset his family.

Mohammad Irfan has confirmed on Twitter this as fake news. The 38-year-old player said that this news has disturbed my family and friends. I am constantly getting calls. Please avoid all these things. No accident has happened and we are fine. Mohammad Irfan quoted on twitter,

“Some social media outlets have been spreading a baseless fake news about my death in a car accident. This has disturbed my family & friends beyond words, and I have been receiving endless calls on this. Please refrain from such things. There was no accident and we are well.”

Mohammad Irfan is one of the tallest cricketers in the world. He represented Pakistan in 7 Tests, 60 ODIs and 22 T20 matches. He played his last international match against Australia in November 2019. In the PSL, Mohammad Irfan plays for the Multan Sultan team.

Also Read | Pakistan team to be tested twice for coronavirus before going England

Irfan, who made his international debut since the ODI match against England in 2010, has taken 83 wickets so far. While 10 wickets in Test and 16 wickets in T20.

In fact, on Sunday, the Pakistan Cricket Board announced the death of a deaf cricketer Mohammad Irfan, who died due to infection. Because of this, the fans got misunderstood and they paid tribute to them.


Follow us on Instagram

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here